List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 22 2005 12:44pm
Subject:RE: Reply-To for notifications
View as plain text
Pieter,

> I noticed that the Reply-To field of emails coming from
> Eventum (e.g. a
> notification message when a not has been added) is not being set.
> It ouwld be nice if the Reply-To header was correct so users
> can immediately
> reply without having to change the recipient for the email.

I'm not sure I know what you mean here. Why can't they simply reply to
the To: address contained on those messages?

--Joao

Thread
Reply-To for notificationsPieter van der Spek22 Jun
  • RE: Reply-To for notificationsJoao Prado Maia22 Jun
    • RE: Reply-To for notificationsJoao Prado Maia22 Jun
    • Re: Reply-To for notificationsPieter van der Spek22 Jun