List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 21 2005 2:56pm
Subject:RE: Migrate from RT to Eventum
View as plain text
Pieter,

> Pieter van der Spek wrote:
> > We're currently using RT (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)
> for issue-tracking.
> > After reviewiung several other issue-tracking systems, we
> decided that Eventum
> > fits our needs better than RT or other issue-tracking systems.
> > However, we would like to keep our history of bugs and
> issues from RT. Is it
> > possible to copy this information from the RT-database to
> the Eventum-database?
>
> There is no tool that I know of to do this. However, several other
> people have inquired about this so perhaps one of them has written
> something. If now one has though, your only choice would be to write
> your own.

Also, if you do write your own RT->Eventum import script, that would be
an excellent addition to Eventum and would be welcomed as a patch.

--Joao

Thread
Migrate from RT to EventumPieter van der Spek21 Jun
  • Re: Migrate from RT to EventumBryan Alsdorf21 Jun
    • RE: Migrate from RT to EventumJoao Prado Maia21 Jun
    • Mailing List SuggestionBo Gusman21 Jun
      • Re: Mailing List SuggestionAdam Majer21 Jun