List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 7 2004 5:54am
Subject:RE: How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appear to be any UI controls to affect this change.
View as plain text
Todd,

> Do you or any of the other developers have any reccomended means
> of merging
> later releases with earlier ones - as in applying updates to an already
> configured instance? I have just been using Winmerge
> (http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/) to merge across the files that I think
> are safe (non-config related). I understand that this is a
> "work-in-progress" so if this is what is required thats fine I
> just thought
> you may have a better process for your test/integration system.

I'm really the sole developer behind Eventum (for now), so there's really
nobody else to talk to yet. ;)

In regards to a recommended "upgrade path", it's in the plans to support a
somewhat smart upgrade utility once we finally get a real release out. That
is, when a real release is available, then I will be creating some form of a
upgrade tool to help users change database schemas and etc. However, this is
fairly low in my priority list right now.

--Joao

Thread
How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appear to beany UI controls to affect this change.Todd.Morgan7 Mar
  • RE: How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appear to be any UI controls to affect this change.Joao Prado Maia7 Mar
Re: How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appearto be any UI controls to affect this change.Todd.Morgan7 Mar