List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 15 2005 8:11pm
Subject:RE: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "offline.tpl.html"
View as plain text
Hello,

> I've tried to migrate Eventum from one server(#1) to other (#2).
>
> I cannot start the system, errors occurred
>
> Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "offline.tpl.html" in
> /home/eventum/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1102
>
> Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "offline.tpl.html" in
> /home/eventum/htdocs/include/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1102

My guess is that the path associated with Eventum is not correct on your
configuration file. Open /path-to-eventum/config.inc.php and check the
$app_path variable for the appropriate value.

If the value is not correct in there, then all hell breaks loose.

--Joao

Thread
Smarty error: unable to read resource: "offline.tpl.html"bart15 Jun
  • RE: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "offline.tpl.html"Joao Prado Maia15 Jun