List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 15 2005 8:09pm
Subject:RE: post install first time login problem
View as plain text
Amish,

> I tried checking logs, nothing came up there. Still I increased
> memory_limit in php.ini from 8mb to 256mb. Still no luck!

Please follow the instructions on the following URL:

http://eventum.mysql.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#Problem:_None_of_the_pages_w
ork.

Try logging in again and send any output that might appear to this list.

--Joao

Thread
post install first time login problemAmish Parikh14 Jun
  • Re: post install first time login problemBryan Alsdorf17 Jun
RE: post install first time login problemScott Singleton15 Jun
RE: post install first time login problemAmish Parikh15 Jun
  • RE: post install first time login problemJoao Prado Maia15 Jun
RE: post install first time login problemAmish Parikh15 Jun