List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 15 2005 8:02pm
Subject:RE: Email integration - am I missing something?
View as plain text
Georger,

> I'd love to be able to use the Email Routing, but my
> company outsources its email service. We currently pay
> a service provider to run our email for us.
> Is there a way to auto-associate these emails with
> existing issues? Can it be done, say, extracting the
> issue number [#nn] from the subject line? This would
> be very helpful, because it would allow bidirectional
> communication via email with my users.

Regardless of the problem that you are having (i.e. no auto-association
of replies to issues), you could use Bryan's feature to call the email
routing script whenever an email is downloaded from download_emails.php.

Bryan: can you give a quick overview of how this works?

--Joao

Thread
Email integration - am I missing something?Georger Araujo14 Jun
  • RE: Email integration - am I missing something?Joao Prado Maia15 Jun
    • Re: Email integration - am I missing something?Bryan Alsdorf15 Jun