List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 15 2005 8:00pm
Subject:RE: full-text search in 1.5.4
View as plain text
Maria,

> However, I can't make the full-text search work.
> For instance, In advanced search, I enter a value in the field
> Keyword(s), but I get not result even though I'm expeciting a result.
>
> I know that in eventum 1.5.3, I could search by the help of
> keywords in
> issue summaries and issue descriptions. But when the
> full-text search is
> turned on in eventum 1.5.4, I can't even search in issue summaries and
> decription.
> When I turn the full-text search off again by setting the value to
> false, @define("APP_ENABLE_FULLTEXT", false);, the keyword(s)
> search in
> issue summaries and issue descriptions works again.

That's odd, it should work without a problem here. Do you have the
proper full-text indexes on the tables?

Please send me the output of the following query:

  SHOW INDEX FROM eventum_issue;

--Joao

Thread
full-text search in 1.5.4Maria Oberg14 Jun
  • RE: full-text search in 1.5.4Joao Prado Maia15 Jun
    • RE: full-text search in 1.5.4Maria Oberg28 Jun
      • RE: full-text search in 1.5.4Travis Pierce29 Jun
        • Re: full-text search in 1.5.4Bryan Alsdorf29 Jun
      • Re: full-text search in 1.5.4Elan Ruusam√§e30 Jun