List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 14 2005 7:18pm
Subject:RE: we are moving eventum to production
View as plain text
Joe,

> what a great product!

I'm glad you like Eventum - spread the word! :)

> this brings a couple of questions to mind:
>  - can we clear the issue tables and keep the customization
> we've created?
>  - is there another method that will have the same effect as
> eliminating
> issue data but allow us to retain our customization?

What type of customization are you referring to? If it is just a matter
of custom statuses, priorities and categories, sure, you should be safe
removing everything from the issue table.

--Joao

Thread
we are moving eventum to productionJoseph T. Guyot14 Jun
  • RE: we are moving eventum to productionJoao Prado Maia14 Jun
RE: we are moving eventum to productionTamara Harpster15 Jun