List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 13 2005 2:20pm
Subject:RE: General methods for keeping track of Eventum hacks
View as plain text
Eric,

> I wanted to get some ideas for how people, if there are any
> others like us,
> who have made some changes to Eventum, not just with
> Templates and need to
> also keep up to date with new releases. With the Smarty
> templates I don't
> think that will end up being much of a problem because we can
> just apply
> our diffs and if they end up looking or acting weird it will
> be fairly
> obvious. But with the code, while our changes are small, that
> could be more
> difficult to track down. But I am expecting for the most part
> we should be
> able to apply our patches as well and end up with something
> mostly useable
> :)  But I would love to hear better ideas :)

Not sure what I can tell you on this. I guess the best way to keep track
of your local changes would be to create patches out of them, and save
them on a revision control system.

--Joao

Thread
General methods for keeping track of Eventum hacksEric Frazier10 Jun
  • RE: General methods for keeping track of Eventum hacksJoao Prado Maia13 Jun