List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 12 2004 6:51pm
Subject:RE: Documentation?
View as plain text
Virgil,

> You know what? I think the question on most people's minds (I know it's MY
> question) about the round-robin assignment is HOW it is applied. What
> process uses these assignable pools of resources for a given project?
> Should it affect some entry screen? Does it affect some particular
> automated process?

The only place where that feature is used is when a new issue is created.
Right now you have the option of choosing the assignee, or leaving it blank.
If it is left blank, and the round robin feature for the currently selected
project is enabled, then that feature is used to automatically assign this
new issue to the round robin group.

Makes sense?

--Joao

Thread
Documentation?Dorthe Luebbert11 Jul
  • RE: Documentation?Joao Prado Maia12 Jul
    • Re: Documentation?Dorthe Luebbert12 Jul
      • RE: Documentation?Bryan Alsdorf13 Jul
RE: Documentation?Virgil.Green12 Jul
  • RE: Documentation?Joao Prado Maia12 Jul