List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 10 2005 3:26pm
Subject:RE: Integration with customer DB for names/addresses/customer ID
View as plain text
Bo,

> Q:     One thing that would REALLY help me sell Eventum is
> the ability
> to connect to an external DB for accessing customer
> usernames/id's etc.

This is already possible with the Customer API. All you need to do is
create a new Customer Backend (which is just a PHP script), and follow
the API to connect Eventum to a third-party CRM system.

See documentation on /path-to-eventum/docs/Customer_API.html.

> Q:    It would be nice to be able to assign resolutions on a
> per project
> basis. It seems they are all global right now. My tech
> support list, for
> example, doesn't need "fixed", "not a bug", and etc., but
> would like to
> have "operator error", and such.

That's true. I'll add that to our TODO list. Thanks for the suggestion!

--Joao

Thread
custom fields, required fields, documentationBo Gusman8 Jun
  • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBo Gusman8 Jun
    • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBryan Alsdorf8 Jun
      • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBo Gusman8 Jun
        • Status on Close?Bo Gusman8 Jun
          • Re: Status on Close?Bryan Alsdorf8 Jun
        • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBryan Alsdorf8 Jun
          • Configuration Selection?Bo Gusman8 Jun
            • Integration with customer DB for names/addresses/customer IDBo Gusman9 Jun
              • RE: Integration with customer DB for names/addresses/customer IDJoao Prado Maia10 Jun
            • Re: Configuration Selection?Bryan Alsdorf13 Jun
  • RE: custom fields, required fields, documentationJoao Prado Maia8 Jun
  • RE: custom fields, required fields, documentationJoao Prado Maia8 Jun