List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 10 2005 3:21pm
Subject:RE: auto create issue through mail
View as plain text
Pieter,

> I'm trying to set up Eventum so that it automatically creates
> issues from
> received e-mail. Now when I run the download_mails.php script from the
> command-line everything seems to go fine (at least no
> errors), but when I check
> Eventum I don't see a new issue.
> I'm probably doing something wrong, but I just can't figure
> out what it is. I
> configured it as stated in the wiki. There is not much more
> information I can
> think of that you would need.

What's the full command that you use when running that
download_emails.php script?

--Joao

Thread
auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek10 Jun
  • RE: auto create issue through mailJoao Prado Maia10 Jun
    • RE: auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek11 Jun
      • Re: auto create issue through mailBryan Alsdorf14 Jun
    • Re: auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek14 Jun
Re: auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek15 Jun
  • Re: auto create issue through mailGeorger Araujo15 Jun
    • Re: auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek16 Jun
    • Re: auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek16 Jun
      • Re: auto create issue through mailBryan Alsdorf17 Jun
        • Re: auto create issue through mailPieter van der Spek21 Jun