List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 9 2005 3:01pm
Subject:RE: full-text searching of issue details
View as plain text
Maria,

> I read the following text on the Eventum wiki page:
>
> "As of version 1.5.4 Eventum supports full-text searching of issue
> summary, description, notes, emails, phone calls and time tracking
> entries. By default this is turned off."
>
> I wonder if full-text searching also applys to values in issue details
> (custom fields)?

Not yet, no. Bryan Alsdorf will merge a set of changes that will provide
custom field searching to the next release of Eventum. However, I don't
think this searching will apply to the full-text feature, though.

--Joao

Thread
full-text searching of issue detailsMaria Oberg9 Jun
  • RE: full-text searching of issue detailsJoao Prado Maia9 Jun