List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 9 2005 3:00pm
Subject:RE: Unable to login as admin
View as plain text
Bhushan,

> I have removed  Eventum Admin from all associated projects.
> Now when I try to login as Eventum Admin , I am asked to
> select a project
> but there is no project in the drop down menu.
> Hence I am unable to login as administrator.
> Please let me know if there is way to resolve this.

Well yeah, if you remove a user from all associated projects, then
there's no way for it to login anymore.

You can fix this by manually running the following SQL query:

  INSERT INTO eventum_project_user (pru_id, pru_prj_id, pru_usr_id,
pru_role) VALUES (NULL, 1, 2, 7);

That's assuming you still have the "Default Project" lying around.

--Joao

Thread
Unable to login as adminBhushan Kittur9 Jun
  • RE: Unable to login as adminJoao Prado Maia9 Jun