List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 8 2005 4:08pm
Subject:RE: question regarding which user is considered to be the reporter of an issue.
View as plain text
Maria,

> Example 2.
> If a user with the role of developer/manager is creating an issue and
> connects the customer to the issue, the customer is also considered to
> be the reporter although the issue is opened by the developer/manager
> (also according to the history of changes).
>
> User whith the role of developer/manager:
> 1. Creates issue connected to a customer.
> 2. In the overview of the issue, the customer is the Reporter and not
> the developer/manager
>
> In example 2, Is it possible to for me to make a change? I
> would prefer
> the developer/manager to be the reporter even though a customer is
> connected to the issue.

Sure, you will need to tweak the following lines on Issue::insert():

        // if we are creating an issue for a customer, put the
        // main customer contact as the reporter for it
        if (Customer::hasCustomerIntegration($prj_id)) {
            $contact_usr_id =
User::getUserIDByContactID($HTTP_POST_VARS['contact']);
            if (empty($contact_usr_id)) {
                $contact_usr_id = $usr_id;
            }
            $stmt .= Misc::escapeInteger($contact_usr_id) . ",";
        } else {
            $stmt .= $usr_id . ",";
        }

Just remove the appropriate condition, and make the reporter always be
the person creating the ticket.

--Joao

Thread
question regarding which user is considered to be the reporter ofan issue.Maria Oberg8 Jun
  • RE: question regarding which user is considered to be the reporter of an issue.Joao Prado Maia8 Jun
  • Re: question regarding which user is considered to be the reporterof an issue.Bryan Alsdorf8 Jun