List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 8 2005 4:04pm
Subject:RE: custom fields, required fields, documentation
View as plain text
Bo,

> I have a couple of questions that may make or break my use of
> this tool.
>
> 1)   Is it possible to define which fields are required on a
> per project
> basis?

No, that's not possible right now.

> 2)   Is it possible to add custom fields? (I need to have a
> customer id
> associated with every tech support request)

I see you found this feature by yourself.

> 3)   Are there comprehensive docs available? (I'd love to
> read them to
> find answers for myself, but I don't see them anywhere.)

There's online help documentation available from within the application,
and there's also a Wiki that we setup at http://eventum.mysql.org/wiki/

--Joao

Thread
custom fields, required fields, documentationBo Gusman8 Jun
  • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBo Gusman8 Jun
    • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBryan Alsdorf8 Jun
      • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBo Gusman8 Jun
        • Status on Close?Bo Gusman8 Jun
          • Re: Status on Close?Bryan Alsdorf8 Jun
        • Re: custom fields, required fields, documentationBryan Alsdorf8 Jun
          • Configuration Selection?Bo Gusman8 Jun
            • Integration with customer DB for names/addresses/customer IDBo Gusman9 Jun
              • RE: Integration with customer DB for names/addresses/customer IDJoao Prado Maia10 Jun
            • Re: Configuration Selection?Bryan Alsdorf13 Jun
  • RE: custom fields, required fields, documentationJoao Prado Maia8 Jun
  • RE: custom fields, required fields, documentationJoao Prado Maia8 Jun