List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 12 2004 1:41pm
Subject:RE: Error: The issue #100 could not be ...
View as plain text
Stephan,

> When I get a notification about a new issue, I always
> have to figure out, to which project it belongs, because
> if I click on the link in the mail
> (http://intranet/eventum/view.php?id=100), I usually
> get an error message like "Error: The issue #100 could
> not be found in the currently selected project".
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to jump into the right project?

Not if you already have Eventum open in your browser and you are working on
another project. If I automatically switch projects, then your previous
window wouldn't work anymore.

But yeah, we could add the project name to those email notifications...

--Joao

Thread
Error: The issue #100 could not be ...Stephan Markwalder12 Jul
  • RE: Error: The issue #100 could not be ...Joao Prado Maia12 Jul