List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 12 2004 1:27pm
Subject:RE: Installation Problem ("Invalid default value for 'sta_id'")
View as plain text
Beat,

> By the way: Is this the right place to post bugs for Eventum? I
> couldn't find a category for Eventum on bugs.mysql.com nor an own
> bug-tracking site dedicated entirely to Eventum. Is there one? If I had
> found one, I would have checked there first - which probably would have
> saved you the time of responding to my mail.

No, this is the correct place. We'll eventually use the bugs.mysql.com
system, but for now this is good enough.

--Joao

Thread
Installation Problem ("Invalid default value for 'sta_id'")Beat Vontobel12 Jul
  • RE: Installation Problem ("Invalid default value for 'sta_id'")Bryan Alsdorf12 Jul
    • Re: Installation Problem ("Invalid default value for 'sta_id'")Beat Vontobel12 Jul
      • RE: Installation Problem ("Invalid default value for 'sta_id'")Joao Prado Maia12 Jul