List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:March 7 2004 4:51am
Subject:Re: How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appear
to be any UI controls to affect this change.
View as plain text

Thanks again Joao,
I had looked at the close page also (but didn't find anything useful) just
as you said. I will check back a bit later to see if you've had a chance to
apply the patch to a later release.

Do you or any of the other developers have any reccomended means of merging
later releases with earlier ones - as in applying updates to an already
configured instance? I have just been using Winmerge
(http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/) to merge across the files that I think
are safe (non-config related). I understand that this is a
"work-in-progress" so if this is what is required thats fine I just thought
you may have a better process for your test/integration system.

thanks
       Todd

> Well, what you really want is to close the issue, and then set the
> resolution to 'not-a-bug' or some such. So the status would be set to
> 'Closed' (or whatever you want, since the statuses are dynamic), and then
> you would choose the appropriate resolution when closing the issue.
>
>Which reminds me, a friend of mine sent a patch that makes the resolution
>field show up in the 'Close Issue' screen (like it should be), and I still
>need to apply that to the bitkeeper tree. That's why you don't see the
>resolution field shown anywhere ;)

--Joao

Thread
How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appear to beany UI controls to affect this change.Todd.Morgan7 Mar
  • RE: How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appear to be any UI controls to affect this change.Joao Prado Maia7 Mar
Re: How do you resolve (resolution) an issue - there doesn't appearto be any UI controls to affect this change.Todd.Morgan7 Mar