List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 31 2005 8:27pm
Subject:RE: CGI error when viewing issue details
View as plain text
Jyri,

</snip>

Thanks for the details on this problem. The patch seems to be correct
here, but it is pretty weird for a PEAR component to do something on
user level if it is already available through a built-in PHP function
[i.e. date('I')].

So I created a bug report on PEAR about this problem asking for
clarifications, and will fix this as soon as I see what the problem is:

  http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=4489

Thanks for the report.

--Joao

Thread
CGI error when viewing issue detailsJohn Sankey25 May
  • RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsJoao Prado Maia25 May
    • RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsStephen Allen25 May
RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsJyri Sillanp√§√§30 May
  • RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsJoao Prado Maia31 May