List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 31 2005 8:22pm
Subject:RE: Eventum Setup Error
View as plain text
Daniel,

> My problem starts when launching Eventum-Setup, here's what I do:
>
> * calling "http://localhost" displays the eventum setup screen
> * I fill out the Eventum setup screen and after clicking START
> INSTALLATION,
>    I get the following error:
>
>  An Error Was Found
>
> Details: Could not open the file 'include/private_key.php'
> for writing.
> The permissions on the file should be set as to allow the
> user that the
> web server runs as to open it. Please correct this problem
> and try again.

Err, as the error message is saying, you need to change the permission
bits on the file /path-to-eventum/include/private_key.php so that the
web server (IIS) is allowed to write to it.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum Setup ErrorDaniel Waeber31 May
  • RE: Eventum Setup ErrorJoao Prado Maia31 May
RE: Eventum Setup ErrorDaniel Waeber1 Jun
RE: Eventum Setup Errormaillists14 Jun
  • Re: Eventum Setup ErrorBryan Alsdorf17 Jun