List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 25 2005 6:11pm
Subject:RE: Bug: Manager role
View as plain text
Hi,

> the fix is not simple. If you change this function it will
> affect all of
> eventum, not just the administration section.
>
> Fixing this is on our list of things to do, but it isn't that simple.

Exactly. It's not a trivial change, so we have been leaving this change
for later. However, is this a big issue for your own installation of
Eventum? We could possibly prioritize this change if this is the case.

--Joao

Thread
Bug: Manager rolebart19 May
  • RE: Manager roleJoao Prado Maia19 May
Re: Bug: Manager rolebart19 May
  • RE: Bug: Manager roleJoao Prado Maia19 May
Re: Bug: Manager rolebart20 May
  • Re: Bug: Manager roleBryan Alsdorf23 May
    • RE: Bug: Manager roleJoao Prado Maia25 May
RE: Bug: Manager rolebart26 May