List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 25 2005 6:08pm
Subject:RE: Small glitch on Firefox-Linux
View as plain text
Nicolas,

> Instead an unexpected "display:none" was there. I could
> correct this by
> remving the comment in
>
> eventum/templates/en/mail_queue.tpl.html around line 16:
>
>   <!-- {get_display_style element_name="drafts"} -->
>
> I am not to sure if it is a bug in firefox or eventum but I
> though I would
> let you know as it would not hurt to remove these comments
> anyway. Or the
> solution might be to replace the closing comment with "//-->"
> as it is done
> elsewhere

Oops, that's a bug in Eventum itself. Looks like when we created this
new mail_queue.tpl.html file, we re-used some existing template code
from another file, and that is conflicting with the view issue details
page.

I'll fix that for 1.5.4. Thanks for the report!

--Joao

Thread
Small glitch on Firefox-LinuxNicolas Clemeur24 May
RE: Small glitch on Firefox-LinuxJoao Prado Maia25 May