List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 25 2005 5:59pm
Subject:RE: How to associate a customer to an existing issue?
View as plain text
Nicolas,

> I am still experimenting with the customer integration of
> eventum and it
> seems that this is really what we need. The only problem so
> far was that I
> could not find a way to add a customer in the notification list of an
> existing issue? Am I missing something or this is simply a
> non-existing
> feature?

You should be able to add a customer email address to the notification
list of an issue.

> In the same line, would it be logical to have the possibility
> to associate
> more than one customer with an issue when creating the issue?

I don't think that would make much sense. Usually you want to keep your
customers separate from each other. That is, if you have a paid customer
XYZ, you don't it to be added to another customer's ticket, even if
those tickets are related to the same task.

--Joao

Thread
How to associate a customer to an existing issue?Nicolas Clemeur25 May
RE: How to associate a customer to an existing issue?Joao Prado Maia25 May