List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 25 2005 5:56pm
Subject:RE: CGI error when viewing issue details
View as plain text
John,

> Using Firefox, I've pasted the Live HTTP headers data below;
> it appears as
> though I'm receiving a 502 Bad Gateway Error message.  I've
> determined the
> only difference on the server between today and yesterday was
> the Network
> Admin installed Windows Server, Service Pack 1.  I've
> upgraded from Eventum
> 1.5 to 1.5.3, however the issue still remains.  I'm checking
> in on Service
> Pack 1, to see what all it does; if anyone has any ideas, I'd
> appreciate
> them.

Strange, never seen that error before. My best suggestion would be for
to look at Microsoft's knowledge base for more information about this
error. It's probably something related to the upgrade to SP1.

--Joao

Thread
CGI error when viewing issue detailsJohn Sankey25 May
  • RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsJoao Prado Maia25 May
    • RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsStephen Allen25 May
RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsJyri Sillanp√§√§30 May
  • RE: CGI error when viewing issue detailsJoao Prado Maia31 May