List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 23 2005 2:42pm
Subject:RE: Hide Closed Issues on Stats Page?
View as plain text

> I have ordered a production server to roll out
> Eventum to 10 department with about 200 technicians.
> It has great features and has been very well planned.
> Kudos to all who have made it such a great tool.
> Great stuff.

I'm glad you like it. Could we list your company on a special Wiki page
listing the companies that use Eventum successfully? We're basically
trying to improve our marketing pages so people know that Eventum is
being used around the world.

> Is there a way to hide closed issues on the stats
> page?  I love the stats page, but would really like to
> see a check mark which allows you to hide closed
> issues similar to what exists on the list page. I
> think this would give the pie charts much more value.
> Has anyone had any luck doing a mod to get this to
> work?

No, there isn't. However, we have that on our TODO list for the upcoming

Hide Closed Issues on Stats Page?Travis Pierce23 May
  • RE: Hide Closed Issues on Stats Page?Joao Prado Maia23 May