List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 18 2005 5:50pm
Subject:RE: Issue with Assign Button on List Issue Page
View as plain text
Adrian,

> I am having a problem with the "Assign >" button.
>
> While trying to re-assign an issue to another developer, a
> pop up appears
> with the following message "An error occurred while trying to run your
> query"
>
> Can you please tell me what did we miss during installation?

You must be using an older version of Eventum. There was a bug on
previous releases that was fixed in 1.5.2.

If possible, I suggest upgrading your version.

--Joao

Thread
Issue with Assign Button on List Issue PageAdrian Montgomery18 May
  • RE: Issue with Assign Button on List Issue PageJoao Prado Maia18 May