List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 18 2005 2:50pm
Subject:RE: Backup/Restore
View as plain text
Brian,

>  It is time for me to move eventum db from MySQL 3.23 over to
> MySQL 4.1.12.
> I currently use Webmin to do my backups. I tried taking the
> backup sql to
> MySQL 4 and it hangs shortly after the import (using MySQL
> Administrator to
> import). I am thinking it has something to do with the
> attachments. Is there
> something I am doing wrong to backup attachments? Can someone
> point me in
> the right direction to properly backup eventum db with
> attachments for a
> successful import?

Can you try running the normal mysql command-line client to do the
import?

All you need is run something like the following:

  mysql -u username -p eventum_db < backup.sql

See if that works for you.

--Joao

Thread
Backup/RestoreBrian18 May
  • RE: Backup/RestoreJoao Prado Maia18 May
RE: Backup/RestoreAdam Trimeloni18 May
  • Re: Backup/RestoreBrian22 May
RE: Backup/RestoreAdam Trimeloni23 May