List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 8 2004 7:48pm
Subject:RE: eventum setup
View as plain text
Lance,

> I appreciate that tip.  I'm interested in some of those settings also.
> In addition I notice that when I go to Mysql's website they don't
> require you to login to look at bugs.  How could I go about doing that
> or is that not something simple to do?

No, that's not simple to do. We have a long term plan to allow this kind of
annonymous access, but that's still 4-6 months away.

In the meantime, you could simply enable the open account signup feature and
make all accounts created this way to be set to "Viewer" permission level.

--Joao

Thread
eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul
RE: eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul