List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 18 2005 3:31am
Subject:RE: Reply button missing after upgrade
View as plain text
Mark,

> Hi, after upgrading from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 the reply
> button and associated email section is missing.
>
> I double checked the Manage Email Accounts link and
> there is still an email address associated with the
> project. Is there anything else I should check for?

Maybe your configuration settings got overwritten? Go to:

  Administration > General Setup

And enable the "Email Integration Feature" option and hit the "Update
Setup" button.

After doing that, check if the button/section are back in there.

--Joao

Thread
Reply button missing after upgradeMark Sams18 May
  • RE: Reply button missing after upgradeJoao Prado Maia18 May