List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 18 2005 3:28am
Subject:RE: Email Routing Interface in Windows
View as plain text
Adam,

> I read the email routing interface documentation, but I was
> wondering if
> there are any special instructions one should keep in mind if they are
> using a windows machine.
>
> I am using windows 2000 myself.
>
> Any suggestions for windows 2000?

That's a good question. You would have to install a SMTP server locally
on that Windows 2000 machine, and then set it up so it would run the
/path-to-eventum/misc/route_emails.php script when an email to
issue-XXXX@stripped is received.

You can obviously make it tickets+XXXX@stripped or whatever, but the
point here is setting up your mail server to run the script above when a
message is received, and that script will take care of broadcasting the
emails to all of the notification list members.

--Joao

Thread
Email Routing Interface in WindowsAdam Trimeloni17 May
  • RE: Email Routing Interface in WindowsJoao Prado Maia18 May
    • Re: Email Routing Interface in WindowsBryan Alsdorf18 May
RE: Email Routing Interface in WindowsAdam Trimeloni18 May