List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 18 2005 3:23am
Subject:RE: Order of "Lookup issues by their summaries"
View as plain text
Matthew,

> On Tuesday, May 17, 2005 15:09, Matthew Dickinson wrote:
> > I'd change it myself, but I can't find the actual function that does
> > the query from the database from looking at the javascript that
> > brings the form up.
>
> So I dug a little more and found it.
>
> include/class.issue.php line 3043
>
> Not withstanding, should this be an option to change the
> order, or perhaps
> other people would find this a useful change?

I think that would be a useful change. However, we will eventually
remove this extra layer altogether, and have a text field on the
associate emails page instead. Internally we found that this is easier
to use than have to work with a (potential) huge drop-down list of
issues summaries.

--Joao

Thread
Order of "Lookup issues by their summaries"Matthew Dickinson17 May
  • RE: Order of "Lookup issues by their summaries"Matthew Dickinson17 May
    • RE: Order of "Lookup issues by their summaries"Joao Prado Maia18 May