List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 8 2004 7:40pm
Subject:RE: eventum setup
View as plain text
Virgil,

> Along the same lines, is there any further documentation describing things
> like Round Robin Assignments, Issue Reminders, etc.?

Not right now, but I can tell that these features are going to be changing a
lot for Eventum 2.0 (scheduled for middle of August).

We'll be adding a customer integration feature that will allow users to tie
Eventum into their own customer databases, and these features are going to
be integrated with this.

You can find some initial documentation about the reminder system in the
INSTALL file.

--Joao

Thread
eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul