List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 16 2005 5:50pm
Subject:RE: internal/external notification
View as plain text
Joakim,

> We have the need for a feature similar to internal notification. Our
> need is based on the fact that we want the customers to be
> able to view
> the notifications inside eventum. This would be like a diary which is
> open for anyone to see the actitivites done according to an issue.

I'm not sure I follow what you are asking for. If you want customers to
be able to see messages from within Eventum, why not simply send emails?
Those emails would be open to anyone to see on each issue details page
(view.php).

Are we talking about different things?

--Joao

Thread
internal/external notificationJoakim Abel16 May
  • RE: internal/external notificationJoao Prado Maia16 May