List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 16 2005 5:42pm
Subject:RE: question on notifications
View as plain text
Chris,

> I've set up conditions for notifications, but I never receive
> notifications on any ticket changes.  I've run the check_reminders
> script manually and it runs but never generates any outbound emails.
> What should I look for to troubleshoot this?  I'm on eventum 1.5.3.

Are you sure that the reminder that you created is really supposed to be
triggered?

As far as debugging goes, there's an option under Administration >
General Settings that allows you to receive debugging information about
the reminder system, like why a particular issue did not trigger a
reminder and etc. It's called "Email Reminder System Status
Information".

--Joao

Thread
question on notificationsChris King16 May
  • RE: question on notificationsJoao Prado Maia16 May