List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 13 2005 2:10pm
Subject:RE: eventum newbie
View as plain text
Randy,

> The following thread discusses the issue, and suggests some
> alternatives to
> cron and scheduler if you prefer not to use scheduler.
>
> http://lists.mysql.com/eventum-users/1283

I don't really run a Windows server, so I might not be understanding the
problem here, but why wouldn't you want to use the Task Scheduler?

Just curious.

--Joao

Thread
eventum newbieparikh13 May
  • RE: eventum newbieJoao Prado Maia13 May
  • Re: eventum newbieRandy Norwood13 May
    • RE: eventum newbieJoao Prado Maia13 May
      • Re: eventum newbieRandy Norwood13 May
        • Re: eventum newbieBrian14 May
Re: eventum newbiebart17 May
Re: eventum newbieTravis Pierce17 May
RE: eventum newbieRandy Norwood17 May
  • RE: eventum newbieJoao Prado Maia18 May