List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 13 2005 1:59pm
Subject:RE: eventum newbie
View as plain text
Hi,

>   I checked on the database and mail_queue table in
> particular and I could see all the mail entries there with
> all of them has "maq_status = pending"
>
>   I don't know php so could not figure out what's really
> going on here?

That's because you need to setup a cron job to actually send those
emails out. See the instructions on the INSTALL file.

--Joao

Thread
eventum newbieparikh13 May
  • RE: eventum newbieJoao Prado Maia13 May
  • Re: eventum newbieRandy Norwood13 May
    • RE: eventum newbieJoao Prado Maia13 May
      • Re: eventum newbieRandy Norwood13 May
        • Re: eventum newbieBrian14 May
Re: eventum newbiebart17 May
Re: eventum newbieTravis Pierce17 May
RE: eventum newbieRandy Norwood17 May
  • RE: eventum newbieJoao Prado Maia18 May