List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 8 2004 7:18pm
Subject:RE: eventum setup
View as plain text
Lance,

> I was wondering about that and before you sent the e-mail it clicked and
> I finally got it figured out.  And then I had to change the user account
> it created in mysql.  It didn't create the grants for localhost only for
> user@%.  So after I did all that, I now have a login screen that appears
> with an e-mail and password.  Now, how do I setup a user to begin with?
> I feel like I'm pretty much there now.

The installation tool should have given you the default account login
information. In any case, the values are the following:

- Email: admin@stripped
- Password: admin

Please change that default account as soon as you can.

--Joao

Thread
eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul
RE: eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul