List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 6 2005 7:23pm
Subject:RE: Eventum Questions
View as plain text
Scott,

> 1. Is there any documentation for the underlying API? Something like
> JavaDocs?

No, but it should be a simple thing to just run phpDocumentor against
the /include/ directory of Eventum, to build a nice Javadoc-like set of
pages.

We might actually do that for our next release of Eventum.

> 2. This may not be an Eventum question but a PHP question,
> not sure. I am a
> Java developer and just starting to get into PHP. So far, PHP
> is similar to
> Java. I want to develope a custom workflow for use with our
> help desk. I
> have looked over the intranet and example workflow classes
> and understand
> whats going on, but, there is code like
> "Notification::notifyIRC($prj_id,
> $irc_message, 0);" that I am trying to figure out. Is
> Notification a class
> and notifyIRC a method of that class? If so, is there
> documentation that
> lists whats available to use?

That's correct. The usage of Class_name::method_name() is basically a
static call to the method "method_name" on class "Class_name". Usually
the class names are based on the filename of the PHP scripts that
implement them. So on your case, class Notification is implemented on
file /include/class.notification.php, and so on.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum QuestionsScott Maier6 May
  • RE: Eventum QuestionsJoao Prado Maia6 May
    • Re: Eventum QuestionsScott Maier6 May
RE: Eventum QuestionsAdam Trimeloni6 May