List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 4 2005 4:28pm
Subject:RE: Reports Page
View as plain text

> When I click on the reports URL I get the following response.
> The application doesn't seem to see index.php under the
> reports directory. How can I fix this?

You need to change your web server so that it considers index.php as the
default file to be used when someone tries to access a directory. For
Apache, you would need the following on httpd.conf:

    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.php3 index.phtml

Reports PageBrian Fannon4 May
  • RE: Reports PageJoao Prado Maia4 May