List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 4 2005 2:48pm
Subject:RE: Installation problem for 1.5.3
View as plain text
Dave,

> Installing eventum on mysql 4.1.10, I get the following error when
> installing from /eventum/setup/index.php
>
> An Error Was Found
> Details: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
> corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
> near '\'\', cst_iss_pri_id int(10) unsigned default NULL, cst_ke
>
> Ideas?

Yes, apparently your PHP is set to enable the directive
magic_quotes_runtime, so when we read the schema.sql file with the
database structure for Eventum, it is automatically escaping single
quotes, which is messing the CREATE TABLE statements.

We will disable magic_quote_runtime automatically on Eventum 1.5.4, but
for now you can fix this yourself by adding the following line to
/path-to-eventum/setup/index.php:

  set_magic_quote_runtime(0);

Let me know if that works.

--Joao

Thread
Installation problem for 1.5.3Dave Augustus26 Apr
  • RE: Installation problem for 1.5.3Joao Prado Maia4 May