List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 4 2005 2:48pm
Subject:RE: Installation problem for 1.5.3
View as plain text

> Installing eventum on mysql 4.1.10, I get the following error when
> installing from /eventum/setup/index.php
> An Error Was Found
> Details: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
> corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
> near '\'\', cst_iss_pri_id int(10) unsigned default NULL, cst_ke
> Ideas?

Yes, apparently your PHP is set to enable the directive
magic_quotes_runtime, so when we read the schema.sql file with the
database structure for Eventum, it is automatically escaping single
quotes, which is messing the CREATE TABLE statements.

We will disable magic_quote_runtime automatically on Eventum 1.5.4, but
for now you can fix this yourself by adding the following line to

Let me know if that works.

Installation problem for 1.5.3Dave Augustus26 Apr
  • RE: Installation problem for 1.5.3Joao Prado Maia4 May