List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 3 2005 3:45pm
Subject:RE: php allow_call_time_pass_reference
View as plain text
Adam,

> Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument
> passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
> declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable
> call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
> allow_call_time_pass_reference
> to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not
> support this
> any longer. in C:\<snip>\eventum\include\class.round_robin.php on line
> 139
>
> I do not know if this will be a problem or not, but thought I would
> bring it to the attention of this list.

Right, which is why you need to go on your php.ini file and enable that
directive. There's a check for this on Eventum's installation screen, so
you shouldn't be able to install Eventum without enabling this.

--Joao

Thread
php allow_call_time_pass_referenceAdam Trimeloni3 May
  • RE: php allow_call_time_pass_referenceJoao Prado Maia3 May
RE: php allow_call_time_pass_referenceCalum Lind10 May