List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 29 2005 5:51pm
Subject:RE: Help with user inserts - fresh thread
View as plain text
Eric,

> I made a script based on the create_customers.php
>
> It looks like the only line that is important other than
> straight insert of
> data is this:
>
> Project::associateUser($prj_id, $new_usr_id,
> User::getRoleID("Customer"));
>
> I made sure this is run for each user insert with the correct
> project id as
> I found it in the project table. Now I am able to log in as
> one of these
> users, but the project pulldown is blank. I tried finding out
> what could be
> different, but I really don't know my way around your DB very
> well yet.
>
> So I have 15,000 users that can login, but are not connected
> with a project
> somehow and how do I fix that.

Right. Take a look on /path-to-eventum/logs/errors.log and see if there
are any errors in there related to this.

You can also check the eventum_project_user table for the mapping of
users and projects. If the drop-down list is empty, then it means that
this mapping wasn't setup properly when you first imported the
customers.

--Joao

Thread
Help with user inserts - fresh threadEric Frazier29 Apr
  • RE: Help with user inserts - fresh threadJoao Prado Maia29 Apr
    • RE: Help with user inserts - fresh threadEric Frazier29 Apr