List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Frazier Date:April 27 2005 10:07pm
Subject:RE: Feature Request: SubTasks
View as plain text
At 02:53 PM 4/27/2005, Lukas Bradley wrote:
> > This is just IMHO, but I think this would not be that difficult for you to
> > do yourself. One thing about Eventum that I am finding is that it is very
> > well designed, and as a result it is at least straight forward, if not
> > super easy/fast to make big changes to it. The hard part is just that it
>
>I'm extremely confident that *I*, personally, could make it happen.
>However, unless it was adopted into the Eventum codebase, all changes would
>have to be re-integrated with each new Eventum release.
>
>Therefore, I'm posting to start the ball rolling for official integration.

Sorry if I offended you. You seemed to need to emphasize your competence
quite a lot in your reply. I was just trying to be encouraging.

You might have to consider that Eventum is not a project management tool,
it is for support, and the needs for those two tend to fork off away from
each other at some point. But, I plan on using Eventum in that way to some
degree and subtasks would be handy to me as well.

Thanks,

Eric

>--

Blank pages?John Mitchell25 Apr
  • Re: Blank pages?Bryan Alsdorf27 Apr
    • Lost email poll list.Eric Frazier27 Apr
      • Feature Request: SubTasksLukas Bradley27 Apr
      • Re: Feature Request: SubTasksEric Frazier27 Apr
        • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksLukas Bradley27 Apr
        • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksEric Frazier28 Apr
          • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksLukas Bradley28 Apr
      • Re: Lost email poll list.Bryan Alsdorf2 May
RE: Feature Request: SubTasksJoao Prado Maia28 Apr
  • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksEric Frazier28 Apr