List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:April 27 2005 3:56pm
Subject:Re: Blank pages?
View as plain text
Hi John,

John Mitchell wrote:
> Hi every1
>
> I just tried to upgrade to 1.5.2 from 1.5.1. I had one problem where my
> config.inc.php was not writable by the script for some reason, so I
> CHMODed it and then reran the script. All went fine from then on with
> the upgrade and no more errors occurred. However now no matter what page
> I load be it login.php or list.php or even just going to eventum's root
> all I get is a blank white page. Is this a bug? or am I noobing
> something up somewhere?

Try turning on error reporting on so we can see if there is a PHP error
being generated. To do this change the followings lines of file
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

If you do not see any errors after you change those settings it probably
is a file permission problem.

> Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if this is not the help area...

This is the best place to get help.

Regards,
/bryan
Thread
Blank pages?John Mitchell25 Apr
  • Re: Blank pages?Bryan Alsdorf27 Apr
    • Lost email poll list.Eric Frazier27 Apr
      • Feature Request: SubTasksLukas Bradley27 Apr
      • Re: Feature Request: SubTasksEric Frazier27 Apr
        • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksLukas Bradley27 Apr
        • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksEric Frazier28 Apr
          • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksLukas Bradley28 Apr
      • Re: Lost email poll list.Bryan Alsdorf2 May
RE: Feature Request: SubTasksJoao Prado Maia28 Apr
  • RE: Feature Request: SubTasksEric Frazier28 Apr