List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 8 2004 6:41pm
Subject:RE: eventum setup
View as plain text
Lance,

> > Yeah.  Sorry.  It was supposed to be "something is not totally right".
> > But I have that problem fixed now.  However, when I setup everything, it
> > seemed to work, but now when I go to the main page, a blank page opens.
> > Is that normal or is something else not setup correctly?  I guess I'm
> > wondering if I have to write some stuff in order for this to work or if
> > it's supposed to just work.
> >

> It's supposed to just work :)
>
> I'm not sure what the problem is, since Eventum works fine locally with an
> Apache server. I'll install IIS and see if I can reproduce the error.

Ok, so I just installed IIS (with PHP in CGI mode) and Eventum works fine. I
was able to install it and log into it.

You never told me what version of PHP you are running, by the way. Can you
also tell me what version of IIS you are running?

Please also send me the value of the APP_PATH constant in the
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php file.

--Joao

Thread
eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul