List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 22 2005 2:32pm
Subject:RE: No email notification when issue is being closed
View as plain text
Joakim,

> Now to my new question. when a issue has been fixed and the
> support user
> closes the issue, there is no email going out to the customer contact,
> who is connected to this issue.
>
> Why ist that? The customer contact gets mail as expected when
> the issue
> is being assigned to att person within the supporting staff. Is this a
> setting that we missed (I dont think so) since the customer contact is
> in the <edit notification list> with the right preferences.

Well, it depends on what you mean by a customer contact. Are you using
the Customer Integration API for this? In other words, is the customer
contact set to permission level "Customer"?

If you are really using Eventum to handle customer requests, then I
would recomment the customer API. There's whole different set of actions
and behaviors that only happen if you are using the customer API, such
as informing a customer that their issue was closed and etc.

--Joao

Thread
No email notification when issue is being closedJoakim Abel22 Apr
  • RE: No email notification when issue is being closedJoao Prado Maia22 Apr