List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 21 2005 8:30pm
Subject:RE: Eventum customer API
View as plain text
Eric,

> Well it looks like that is going to be the plan then. I am going to
> replicate our user table into the eventum DB, and access it
> from there.
> What ends up being really cool, is it looks like I will be
> able to sync web
> passwords for other things, with the eventum passwords.
> Speaking of which,
> what is used to encrypt passwords in eventum? I can't tell by
> looking at
> the DB data.

We use md5() for the eventum passwords.

> I can also do a bunch of other things with the
> API now that I
> didn't see at first. This was really a smart way to go, right
> now I am
> happy you didn't just plug in some minimal CRM support. It is
> MUCH better
> for us this way, even if it is a fair bit more work.

I'm glad you feel this way. We think it is better this way as well :)

--Joao

Thread
User not receiving notification emailsMatthew Dickinson20 Apr
  • RE: User not receiving notification emailsMatthew Dickinson20 Apr
    • Eventum customer APIEric Frazier21 Apr
      • RE: Eventum customer APIJoao Prado Maia21 Apr
        • RE: Eventum customer APIEric Frazier21 Apr
          • RE: Eventum customer APIJoao Prado Maia21 Apr
    • RE: User not receiving notification emailsJoao Prado Maia21 Apr
      • RE: User not receiving notification emailsMatthew Dickinson21 Apr