List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 20 2005 7:11pm
Subject:RE: getsmtpsettings function
View as plain text
Chris,

>    Thanks - I did check - it looks like I had the 1.5version.  I
> downloaded the 1.5.2 version and got a gzip error (not valid
> format).  I
> tried this from two different mirror sites and had the same
> problem.  I
> am missing something here? (I'm going to try the 1.5.1 version)

Let me guess, you downloaded the .tar.gz file through Internet Explorer,
and it got saved as a .tar.tar file?

If so, rename it to .tar.gz and try opening it again.

--Joao

Thread
getsmtpsettings functionChris King20 Apr
  • Re: getsmtpsettings functionBryan Alsdorf20 Apr
    • Re: getsmtpsettings functionChris King20 Apr
      • RE: getsmtpsettings functionJoao Prado Maia20 Apr
        • Re: getsmtpsettings functionChris King20 Apr
          • RE: getsmtpsettings functionMatthew Dickinson20 Apr
RE: getsmtpsettings functionMatthew Dickinson20 Apr