List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:July 8 2004 3:24pm
Subject:RE: eventum setup
View as plain text
Lance,

> I think that something is totally right with php and eventum.  It seems
> that php was having problems.  But when I have PHP working right (I
> think), I get an error of

Sorry, but you mean "something is totally wrong" in that sentence? I'm quite
confused about what you mean :)

> Configuration Error:
>
> The GD extension needs to be enabled in your PHP.INI file in order for
> Eventum to work properly.
>
> However, in my php ini file it says that gd is on by default.  So
> something isn't quite meshing here and we're hoping to get this running
> soon.

Well, since checking for GD support is sort of black magic in PHP, sometimes
the regular expression doesn't work quite as expected. What is the PHP
version that you are using?

--Joao

Thread
eventum setupLance Johnson8 Jul